LiveWire Network Peer Answers Peer Support Teen Forums Tech Forums College Forums 124 users online 275508 members 2 active today Advertise Here Sign In
TeenCollegeTechPhotos | Quizzes | LiveSecret | Memberlist | Dictionary | FAQ
You have 1 new message.
Emergency Help
Until you sign up you can't do much. Yes, it's free.

Membername:
Password:
Already have an account?
Invite Friends
Active Members
Groups
Contests
Moderators
0 online / 0 MPM
Fresh Topics
  LiveWire / My Forums / Viewing Story

Truth Hurts
The following story was submitted anonymously on Oct. 17, 2014.
The names have been changed to protect the author's privacy.

My story is graphic and horrific. But I'm not going to skip anything. I joined this site just to share this, and I'm going to.
I was born to what on the outside seemed like a picture perfect family. A father, mother, and one older brother.
It wasn't perfect. It was a nightmare. My father raped me as a baby of eight months old, whilst my brother was there. Whenever there was a guest, I was locked into a small closet because 'We don't want the guests to have to see such a bad girl.' If I misbehaved, I was often molested or raped while I was told 'this is how you punish a bad girl.' As you can imagine, my self esteem was terrible, especially since my brother was loved and taken care of. I thought it was all my fault. Finally, when I was twelve, I ran away from home. Someone saw me and called the police. I begged and pleaded not to be taken home, but he ignored me. According tothe rules he sshouldn't have. Who knows why he decided to ignore them? My parents greeted me warmly whilst he was there, but as soon as he left my father picked me up and put me in the closet. And left me there. I don't know the exact amount I stayed there, but it was several days. They didn't give me food or water at all. I could hear everything that went on in the hall, and that's how I was saved. Social services came by to check on me, to see if everything was okay after running away. My mother said I wasn't home. I did the bravest thing I've ever done in my life. I screamed. That was the beginning of the end. My father is now in jail, and my mother lives with her parents. My brother and I are in a foster home, and I'm in therapy. That's the reason I'm sharing this story- to help me heal. My therapist told me to do this, and it's the first time I've written or told over the whole story.

[ Read More Stories ] [ Submit Your Own Story ]