LiveWire Network Peer Answers Peer Support Teen Forums Tech Forums College Forums 242 users online 275445 members 47 active today Advertise Here Sign In
TeenCollegeTechPhotos | Quizzes | LiveSecret | Memberlist | Dictionary | FAQ
Member Spotlight
livingalie
Teddy bears won't hug you back, but sometimes they're...
Mood: Sorry
You have 1 new message.
Emergency Help
Until you sign up you can't do much. Yes, it's free.

Membername:
Password:
Already have an account?
Invite Friends
Active Members
Groups
Contests
Moderators
2 online / 4 MPM
Fresh Topics
  LiveWire / My Forums / Viewing Story

Rape Baby.
The following story was submitted anonymously on Aug. 22, 2009.
The names have been changed to protect the author's privacy.

On June 19,2009, my ex-boyfriend raped me. I didn't have any reason to suspect that he would have done that. He pressured me mildly about sex, but not enough to the point of caution. He invited me over to hang out, like he did all the time. He knew that I was not ready to have sex. We were sitting on his couch in his bedroom extention. We were watching Daisy of Love, I remember that, when he started touching me. He brushed my breast with his hand, which I was comfortable with, but he took it too far.

He kept going farther south. I told him to stop, but he kept persisting. When I slapped his hand away and yelled at him to quit, he slapped me in the face. "Quit being such a cunt, bitch," was what he told me before he pushed me onto the floor. He weighed a lot more than me so it was impossible for me to fight him off. It was over in minutes, but it felt like forever. He didn't use protection, and he didn't pull out. When he was done, he threw my clothes at me, and told me to get the hell out and that we were finished.

A month after that happened, I found out that I was pregnant. I was pregnant with that monster's baby. I was scared. All I want is the best for my baby. I want my baby to have the best life possible, but I also want to be the one my baby grows up to know. I'm not sure what I'm going to do, whether I will keep the baby or give it up for adoption, but I hope I make the right decision.

[ Read More Stories ] [ Submit Your Own Story ]