LiveWire Network Peer Answers Peer Support Teen Forums Tech Forums College Forums 249 users online 275520 members 3 active today Advertise Here Sign In
TeenCollegeTechPhotos | Quizzes | LiveSecret | Memberlist | Dictionary | FAQ
You have 1 new message.
Emergency Help
Until you sign up you can't do much. Yes, it's free.

Membername:
Password:
Already have an account?
Invite Friends
Active Members
Groups
Contests
Moderators
0 online / 0 MPM
Fresh Topics
  LiveWire / Teen Forums / Dating & Relationships / Adding Reply

Quoting Post
Topic please help me
Membername   Not a member? Sign Up Free (takes 20 seconds)
Password   Forgotten your password?
Font:   Size:   Color:

FAQ Keyword Search:
Post Options
Favorites Manager
Notify me of new replies to this topic by email
Notify me of new replies to this topic by private message
Original Post
sofie21 Posted at 6:15 am on Jan. 9, 2017
don't judge me, we all make mistakes, I have never cheated before and I love this man to death. last march i was going through some really bad situation and my boyfriend specifically told me he had no time for me because of NY Academy. I got into trouble and didn't go to him, instead I found security with a guy who was in love with me, things got physical. I came clean to my boyfriend of five years, lots of pain, lots of crying, anger and apologies later, we are still not on good terms, he loves me but he is very hurt and I ve been doing nothing but regretting everything.he watched a show about cheating couple days earlier and want talked to me since =(. he is vey hot and cold and i understand that.

So the guy I cheated with knows how much I'm hurting and how I regret ever getting closer than friends with him, he is worried about me and wishes nothing ever happened, because he doesn't want to see me hurt. He said he want to write to him, apologizing and explaining his faults. I'm not sure if its a good idea or not....help please.

Replies
Neilap Posted at 8:30 am on Jan. 11, 2017
Non judgemental on mistakes but in these situations mistakes can be mistakes and never have the possibility of repair. I am currently in a marriage/relationship going on to about 5 years with 2 kids and my wife left me with the kids to lay up under some guy named paul. and I can honestly say my feelings have died and her face repulses me. this wouldnt be so much a issue if say you only had been dating a few weeks but with 5 years under the belt its alot of trauma for someone to deal with. your best bet honestly is just back away and see where it goes because technically he is the victim in this circumstance and he would have to be the one to decide on his own absent of influences that can cause someone to go into full 'fuck it' mode.