LiveWire Network Peer Answers Peer Support Teen Forums Tech Forums College Forums 239 users online 275437 members 51 active today Advertise Here Sign In
TeenCollegeTechPhotos | Quizzes | LiveSecret | Memberlist | Dictionary | FAQ
You have 1 new message.
Emergency Help
Until you sign up you can't do much. Yes, it's free.

Membername:
Password:
Already have an account?
Invite Friends
Active Members
Groups
Contests
Moderators
0 online / 0 MPM
Fresh Topics
  LiveWire / Teen Forums / LiveWire Members of Yore / Adding Reply

Quoting Post
Topic Fallen soilders
Membername   Not a member? Sign Up Free (takes 20 seconds)
Password   Forgotten your password?
Font:   Size:   Color:

FAQ Keyword Search:
Post Options
Favorites Manager
Notify me of new replies to this topic by email
Notify me of new replies to this topic by private message
Original Post
the real anti christ Posted at 9:41 am on April 30, 2013
We need a sticky topic where we can list and remember all the now dead members.

Iconoclast - News article

Ashley86 - Val swears she is alive.

Eli the Muscian

hypnotiq desir3

pretzellogic

acidtone - (topic from brother)

Obituary

snowcone200 - maybe?

mandipanties

Replies
MorningStar Posted at 8:39 pm on Nov. 27, 2016
You're thinking of Hypnotiq / Athena from way before.  I think I've got one from July 2016.  I'm not 100% sure but my stomach is already turning over the thought of the other person who I think died.  Message me to hear my theory, it would be tactless for me to say who in public.  I hope I'm wrong about this other CF casualty.
KathyN Posted at 6:15 pm on Oct. 18, 2016
I know only about Iconoclast, we were pretty close here and on skype.
I know there was a girl on here who died of CF comlications, but never knew her name or any other ditails.
SimplisticComplexity Posted at 12:33 am on April 21, 2015
I know Thuggen was a Permanently Banned Member but I'm facebook friends with him (haven't talked to him for a long time, though) and I just found out from there that he died yesterday (April 20th) at 5:46am pacific time. So we can add him to the list. He was terminally ill for a long time, recently had brain surgery and was recovering, but other than that, I don't know the specifics.

Edit: His obituary

Anthem Posted at 10:12 am on Sep. 5, 2013
Ashley86 is not dead you retard, her "suicide" was so obviously fake. Why do you keep perpetuating the bullshit?

I did find out that acidtone had died from his brother, who I used to make fun of a lot. Sorry ;___;

I didnt know Iconoclast was dead either.

Lucid Nightmare Posted at 11:01 pm on Sep. 3, 2013
JESUS CHRIST WHA T THE FUCK I COME BACK AFTER A FEW YEARS AND FIND OUT ICONOCLAST IS DEAD. AND LIKE, I REMEMBER READING THAT ARTICLE WHEN IT CAME OUT. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WHAT A SMALL WORLD.
ixi Posted at 7:37 pm on May 26, 2013
Quote: from Apotheosis at 12:51 pm on May 23, 2013

oh man i didnt know acidtone died

Yeah that one got to me, I didn't know either =/

Apotheosis Posted at 11:51 am on May 23, 2013
oh man i didnt know acidtone died
cunderthunt Posted at 9:57 am on May 21, 2013
Shit, I didn't know about iconoclast.
hawaiinchuck Posted at 7:30 pm on May 19, 2013
Wow.
the real anti christ Posted at 3:48 pm on May 2, 2013
Quote: from barnabas at 12:53 am on May 2, 2013

Quote: from the real anti christ at 4:01 pm on May 1, 2013

I mean when you say confirmed you me that LW mod team has acepted it as true? However in a few years as people come and go word of mouth dosen't prove it I guess.

:/ i cant provide details, its not my story. It is confirmed in my opinion. someone who uses lw was with her when she passed.

:\ :/ :\ Thats sad man.
iamironman Posted at 3:41 pm on May 2, 2013
Quote: from Bud2400 at 4:00 am on May 1, 2013

Didn't snowcone200 die?

Strong suspicion but no confirmation. He had some very serious health problems then just stopped coming on here all together.

barnabas Posted at 10:53 pm on May 1, 2013
Quote: from the real anti christ at 4:01 pm on May 1, 2013

I mean when you say confirmed you me that LW mod team has acepted it as true? However in a few years as people come and go word of mouth dosen't prove it I guess.

:/ i cant provide details, its not my story. It is confirmed in my opinion. someone who uses lw was with her when she passed.

the real anti christ Posted at 2:01 pm on May 1, 2013
barnabas Posted at 12:53 pm on May 1, 2013
Quote: from the real anti christ at 11:38 am on May 1, 2013

Do you know if there is a link to anything outisde of lw that confirms that Carie?

I know someone who was with her when she died. It's confirmed. I don't know I'm sure there is an obit somewhere.

the real anti christ Posted at 9:38 am on May 1, 2013
Do you know if there is a link to anything outisde of lw that confirms that Carie?
Most recent 15 of 31 previous replies displayed.