LiveWire Network Peer Answers Peer Support Teen Forums Tech Forums College Forums 262 users online 275525 members 46 active today Advertise Here Sign In
TeenCollegeTechPhotos | Quizzes | LiveSecret | Memberlist | Dictionary | FAQ
You have 1 new message.
Emergency Help
Until you sign up you can't do much. Yes, it's free.

Membername:
Password:
Already have an account?
Invite Friends
Active Members
Groups
Contests
Moderators
0 online / 0 MPM
Fresh Topics
  LiveWire / Teen Forums / Deep Thoughts & Random Musings / Adding Reply

Quoting Post
Topic psychics
Membername   Not a member? Sign Up Free (takes 20 seconds)
Password   Forgotten your password?
Font:   Size:   Color:

FAQ Keyword Search:
Post Options
Favorites Manager
Notify me of new replies to this topic by email
Notify me of new replies to this topic by private message
Original Post
sofie21 Posted at 9:27 am on Jan. 9, 2017
do you believe in psychics?

Replies
MorningStar Posted at 8:46 am on Jan. 17, 2017
An old friend of mine was claimed by many to be a psychic (when they were just manipulating the minds of the desperate or weak-willed).  She's pretty beloved by that crowd.

My aunt claims psychic powers over local TV and does sťances and exorcisms and speaks to the spirits with natural things around the state, like peyote and soul animals and the power of minerals.  But she's just totally insane.  At least the people who think I'm a psychic, well, they just don't understand my search methods.  Call it cyber-mancy IFF y'all want.

It's not called stalking, it's called being observant, curious, and inquisitive and it's harmless most of the time.  It's called being a fly on a wall or social network or whiteboard - you observe, but don't get involved, don't break into their accounts and shit.  Public posts are free game and are telling enough to feign ESP for the good of others.

solitaire Posted at 9:55 am on Jan. 14, 2017
Not psychics but I do believe in supernatural mediums (those who see the dead)

2 psychics told me that I would be dating a blind woman which is kinda interesting to say the least

livingalie Posted at 4:00 am on Jan. 11, 2017
Ehhhh no
Jock F Posted at 7:59 pm on Jan. 9, 2017
Quote: from sofie21 at 9:27 am on Jan. 9, 2017

do you believe in psychics?

I Absolutely do NOT believe in psychics.  

Psychic can NOT Predict the Future!

What needs do you have to go to a psychic, please elaborate, if you do not mind.

Russ1 Posted at 9:59 am on Jan. 9, 2017
I never consulted one, but most of what I have read indicates that practically none of them are real. I saw a special on tv once where they showed how the subject could be manipulated into revealing information about themselves that the "psychic" then predicted. It was all about body language, facial expression, eye movement. The "psychics" were just very good at picking up these non-verbal, unconscious communications. Also they generally gave somewhat generic prophesies that the people wanted to shape to fit their situation. I guess it depends on what you want to believe. There are people who swear that some psychic exactly predicted something or other.
All 5 previous replies displayed.