LiveWire Network Peer Answers Peer Support Teen Forums Tech Forums College Forums 219 users online 275525 members 46 active today Advertise Here Sign In
TeenCollegeTechPhotos | Quizzes | LiveSecret | Memberlist | Dictionary | FAQ
You have 1 new message.
Emergency Help
Until you sign up you can't do much. Yes, it's free.

Sign Up Now
Membername:
Password:
Already have an account?
Invite Friends
Active Members
Groups
Contests
Moderators
0 online / 0 MPM
Fresh Topics
  LiveWire / Teen Forums / Race, Ethnicity & Nationality / Adding Reply

Quoting Post
Topic Elite K-8 school teaches white kids that they're born racist
Membername   Not a member? Sign Up Free (takes 20 seconds)
Password   Forgotten your password?
Post

Font:   Size:   Color:

FAQ Keyword Search:
Post Options
Favorites Manager
Notify me of new replies to this topic by email
Notify me of new replies to this topic by private message
Original Post
Friendship is Magic Posted at 4:58 pm on July 1, 2016
an "elite" school has been teaching young white children that they should feel guilty for being white

i hope all of the white parents withdraw their children from this dump!


They complain the K-8 school of 430 kids is separating whites in classes where they're made to feel awful about their "whiteness," and all the "kids of color" in other rooms where they're taught to feel proud about their race and are rewarded with treats and other privileges.

"Ever since Ferguson, the school has been increasing anti-white propaganda in its curriculum," said a parent who requested anonymity because he has children currently enrolled in the school.

Bank Street has created a "dedicated space" in the school for "kids of color," where they're "embraced" by minority instructors and encouraged to "voice their feelings" and "share experiences about being a kid of color," according to school presentation slides obtained by The Post.

Under Bank Street's "Racial Justice and Advocacy" curriculum, parents say, teachers push white kids to grapple with America's history of racism. Then they indoctrinate them into thinking "systemic racism" still exists, and that they're part of the problem and must hold themselves accountable even for acts of racism committed by others.

"One hundred percent of the curriculum is what whites have done to other races," said another Bank Street parent. "They offer nothing that would balance the story."

Added the parent, who also asked to go unnamed: 'Any questions they can't answer they rationalize under the pretense of 'institutional racism,' which is never really defined."

The program, these parents say, deliberately instills in white children a strong sense of guilt about their race. Some kids come home in tears, saying, "I'm a bad person."

They say white kids are being brainwashed into thinking any success they achieve is unearned. Indeed, a young white girl is seen confessing on a Bank Street video: "I feel guilty for having a privilege I don't deserve."


the program is run by Anshu Wahi, a longtime "social justice" activist

Replies
SHOAHizfunny Posted at 1:53 pm on Jan. 29, 2017
Quote: from solitaire at 7:27 pm on Jan. 14, 2017

Trump's election must have opened the doors for closeted racists.

How are blacks benefitting white majority nations?

solitaire Posted at 7:27 pm on Jan. 14, 2017
Trump's election must have opened the doors for closeted racists.
Jim Raynor Posted at 4:15 pm on Dec. 26, 2016
Quote: from solitaire at 11:25 pm on Nov. 18, 2016

White supremacy,,,oh hip hip hooray. Don't you mofo's get tired of opressing people and being on the top?

These crackers cant oppress anyone from their basements. They're too busy jacking it to interracial.

Also Im curious as to what caused FA to suddenly turn into a white supremacist whore. She used to be marginally nicer.

solitaire Posted at 6:55 pm on Nov. 18, 2016
White supremacy,,,oh hip hip hooray. Don't you mofo's get tired of opressing people and being on the top?
kidd rune Posted at 5:28 pm on July 5, 2016
Quote: from SpaceJunk16 at 12:39 pm on July 4, 2016

They're trying to start a race-war. They don't want the races to get along, that want to the whites to feel as guilty much as possible and the blacks to hate white as much as possible. It's all part of the Government's grand plan. xD
The government? it's not the government...
SpaceJunk16 Posted at 9:39 am on July 4, 2016
They're trying to start a race-war. They don't want the races to get along, that want to the whites to feel as guilty much as possible and the blacks to hate white as much as possible. It's all part of the Government's grand plan. xD
kidd rune Posted at 10:04 pm on July 2, 2016
My bigotry? I am the one pointing out the causes of racial disharmony, and suggesting we solve the problem rather than let it get worse
Forever Angel Posted at 8:39 pm on July 2, 2016
Quote: from kidd rune at 10:05 pm on July 2, 2016

Quote: from Forever Angel at 7:21 pm on July 2, 2016

It has nothing to do with immigration or "marxist integrationist" movements. It is solely about the increased divisiveness that 0bama has created and promoted between races, economic classes and any other differences between peoples that he can engender.
You mean the divisiveness that existed before Obama in racially mixed areas and does not exist in most racially homogenous places?

See: Howard Handelman (2012) "The Challenge of Third World Development"


Continuing ethnic tensions in the early years of the twenty-first century seem to confirm Mahabun ul Haq's prediction—that wars between "people" (ethnic, religious, racial or cultural groups) will continue to far out-number wars between nation-states.
...
Scholars point out that fear of and hostility toward other ethnic groups are far older and often more entrenched than modern principles of tolerance or equality under the law." No matter how we may wish for it otherwise, we did not leave violence against outsiders behind us as our nations became modern and democratic."

Indeed, over the past 50 years, the most frequent settings for violent conflict have not been wars between sovereign states, but rather internal strife tied to cultural, tribal, religious, or other ethnic animosities. Between 1989 and 2004, there were 118 military conflicts in the world. Of those, only seven were between nation-states and the remaining 111 occurred within a single state, a large portion of which involved ethnic conflict.

According to another recent estimate, "nearly two-thirds of all [the world's] armed conflicts [at that time] included an ethnic component. [In fact], ethnic conflicts [were] four times more likely than interstate wars." Another study claimed that 80 percent of "major conflicts" in the 1990s had an ethnic element.

Any listing of the world's most brutal wars in the past few decades would include ethnically based internal warfare or massacres in Rwanda, the Congo, Ethiopia, Sudan, Lebanon, and Indonesia (East Timor). In 1998, one authoritative study estimated that some 15 million people had died worldwide as a result of ethnic violence since 1945 (including war-related starvation and disease).
...
Warfare between Serbs, Croats, Bosnian Muslims, and Kosovars in the former Yugoslavia, along with separatist movements by French-speaking Québécois, racially based riots in Los Angeles, Basque terrorism in Spain, and Protestant-Catholic clashes in Northern Ireland all demonstrate that interethnic friction and violence can erupt in both Western democracies and former European communist countries.

 
The intensification of ethnic, racial, and cultural hostilities during the twentieth century undercut several assumptions of modernization theory; it also contradicted an influential social psychology theory known as the "contact hypothesis." That hypothesis predicted that as people of different races, religions, and ethnicities came into greater contact with each other, they better understand the other groups' common human qualities, causing prejudice to decline.11 Although the contact hypothesis frequently predicts individual level attitudes and behavior (i.e., as individuals of different races or religions come to know each other better, their prejudices often diminish), increased interaction between different ethnic groups, occasioned by factors such as urban migration, frequently intensifies hostilities.


http://catalogue.pearsoned.ca/assets/hip/us/hip_us_pearsonhighered/samplechapter/0205791239.pdf


This was a lavishly funded study with over 30,000 participants by a well known scientist (professor at Harvard) and it basically agrees with everything we have observed


immigration and ethnic diversity tend to reduce social solidarity and social capital. New evidence from the US suggests that in ethnically diverse neighbourhoods residents of all races tend to 'hunker down'. Trust (even of one's own race) is lower, altruism and community cooperation rarer, friends fewer.
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract

The condensed effects of diversity according to the above study:
- Less confidence in local government, leaders, and news
- Less political efficacy/confidence
- Less likelihood to vote
- More protests and social reform
- Less expectation of cooperation in dilemmas (= less confidence in community cohesiveness)
- Less contributions to the community
- Less close friends
- Less giving to charity and volunteering
- Lower perceived happiness
- Lower perceived quality of life
- More time indoors watching TV
- More dependence on TV for entertainment
- Lowered trust in the community
- Lowered altruism
- More ethnic-based cohesion (aka, more "Racism")

 


I never said he was *FIRST* in that respect, only that he is the one responsible for the current turmoil.
No he isn't. It wouldn't exist if it was not for the leftist movements like desegregation/forced-togetherness and increased non-white immigration with the 1965 hart-celler act

Your bigotry knows no bounds, does it?
Shogun villimax Posted at 8:19 pm on July 2, 2016
Quote: from Friendship is Magic at 4:58 pm on July 1, 2016

an "elite" school has been teaching young white children that they should feel guilty for being white

i hope all of the white parents withdraw their children from this dump!  


They complain the K-8 school of 430 kids is separating whites in classes where they're made to feel awful about their "whiteness," and all the "kids of color" in other rooms where they're taught to feel proud about their race and are rewarded with treats and other privileges.

"Ever since Ferguson, the school has been increasing anti-white propaganda in its curriculum," said a parent who requested anonymity because he has children currently enrolled in the school.

Bank Street has created a "dedicated space" in the school for "kids of color," where they're "embraced" by minority instructors and encouraged to "voice their feelings" and "share experiences about being a kid of color," according to school presentation slides obtained by The Post.

Under Bank Street's "Racial Justice and Advocacy" curriculum, parents say, teachers push white kids to grapple with America's history of racism. Then they indoctrinate them into thinking "systemic racism" still exists, and that they're part of the problem and must hold themselves accountable even for acts of racism committed by others.

"One hundred percent of the curriculum is what whites have done to other races," said another Bank Street parent. "They offer nothing that would balance the story."

Added the parent, who also asked to go unnamed: 'Any questions they can't answer they rationalize under the pretense of 'institutional racism,' which is never really defined."

The program, these parents say, deliberately instills in white children a strong sense of guilt about their race. Some kids come home in tears, saying, "I'm a bad person."

They say white kids are being brainwashed into thinking any success they achieve is unearned. Indeed, a young white girl is seen confessing on a Bank Street video: "I feel guilty for having a privilege I don't deserve."


the program is run by Anshu Wahi, a longtime "social justice" activist



Thaats horrible!I hope they see how wrong that is before it is too late!
kidd rune Posted at 8:05 pm on July 2, 2016
Quote: from Forever Angel at 7:21 pm on July 2, 2016

It has nothing to do with immigration or "marxist integrationist" movements. It is solely about the increased divisiveness that 0bama has created and promoted between races, economic classes and any other differences between peoples that he can engender.
You mean the divisiveness that existed before Obama in racially mixed areas and does not exist in most racially homogenous places?

See: Howard Handelman (2012) "The Challenge of Third World Development"


Continuing ethnic tensions in the early years of the twenty-first century seem to confirm Mahabun ul Haq's prediction—that wars between "people" (ethnic, religious, racial or cultural groups) will continue to far out-number wars between nation-states.  
...  
Scholars point out that fear of and hostility toward other ethnic groups are far older and often more entrenched than modern principles of tolerance or equality under the law." No matter how we may wish for it otherwise, we did not leave violence against outsiders behind us as our nations became modern and democratic."  

Indeed, over the past 50 years, the most frequent settings for violent conflict have not been wars between sovereign states, but rather internal strife tied to cultural, tribal, religious, or other ethnic animosities. Between 1989 and 2004, there were 118 military conflicts in the world. Of those, only seven were between nation-states and the remaining 111 occurred within a single state, a large portion of which involved ethnic conflict.  

According to another recent estimate, "nearly two-thirds of all [the world's] armed conflicts [at that time] included an ethnic component. [In fact], ethnic conflicts [were] four times more likely than interstate wars." Another study claimed that 80 percent of "major conflicts" in the 1990s had an ethnic element.  

Any listing of the world's most brutal wars in the past few decades would include ethnically based internal warfare or massacres in Rwanda, the Congo, Ethiopia, Sudan, Lebanon, and Indonesia (East Timor). In 1998, one authoritative study estimated that some 15 million people had died worldwide as a result of ethnic violence since 1945 (including war-related starvation and disease).  
...  
Warfare between Serbs, Croats, Bosnian Muslims, and Kosovars in the former Yugoslavia, along with separatist movements by French-speaking Québécois, racially based riots in Los Angeles, Basque terrorism in Spain, and Protestant-Catholic clashes in Northern Ireland all demonstrate that interethnic friction and violence can erupt in both Western democracies and former European communist countries.  


The intensification of ethnic, racial, and cultural hostilities during the twentieth century undercut several assumptions of modernization theory; it also contradicted an influential social psychology theory known as the "contact hypothesis." That hypothesis predicted that as people of different races, religions, and ethnicities came into greater contact with each other, they better understand the other groups' common human qualities, causing prejudice to decline.11 Although the contact hypothesis frequently predicts individual level attitudes and behavior (i.e., as individuals of different races or religions come to know each other better, their prejudices often diminish), increased interaction between different ethnic groups, occasioned by factors such as urban migration, frequently intensifies hostilities.


http://catalogue.pearsoned.ca/assets/hip/us/hip_us_pearsonhighered/samplechapter/0205791239.pdf  


This was a lavishly funded study with over 30,000 participants by a well known scientist (professor at Harvard) and it basically agrees with everything we have observed


immigration and ethnic diversity tend to reduce social solidarity and social capital. New evidence from the US suggests that in ethnically diverse neighbourhoods residents of all races tend to 'hunker down'. Trust (even of one's own race) is lower, altruism and community cooperation rarer, friends fewer.
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract

The condensed effects of diversity according to the above study:
- Less confidence in local government, leaders, and news
- Less political efficacy/confidence
- Less likelihood to vote
- More protests and social reform
- Less expectation of cooperation in dilemmas (= less confidence in community cohesiveness)
- Less contributions to the community
- Less close friends
- Less giving to charity and volunteering
- Lower perceived happiness
- Lower perceived quality of life
- More time indoors watching TV
- More dependence on TV for entertainment
- Lowered trust in the community
- Lowered altruism
- More ethnic-based cohesion (aka, more "Racism")



I never said he was *FIRST* in that respect, only that he is the one responsible for the current turmoil.
No he isn't. It wouldn't exist if it was not for the leftist movements like desegregation/forced-togetherness and increased non-white immigration with the 1965 hart-celler act
Forever Angel Posted at 4:21 pm on July 2, 2016
Quote: from kidd rune at 1:32 pm on July 2, 2016

Quote: from Forever Angel at 11:57 pm on July 1, 2016

Bullshit. Your ignorance is really something to behold.
What exactly was Obama *FIRST* at doing?

The immigration act and the marxist integrationist movements took hold in the 1960s, that is a matter of public record. There is nothing anti-White that Obama has done that is unique to him, and none of these racially destructive policies would likely be stopped if Hillary got elected even though she's White. YOUR ignorance is showing


It has nothing to do with immigration or "marxist integrationist" movements. It is solely about the increased divisiveness that 0bama has created and promoted between races, economic classes and any other differences between peoples that he can engender.

I never said he was *FIRST* in that respect, only that he is the one responsible for the current turmoil.

kidd rune Posted at 11:32 am on July 2, 2016
Quote: from Forever Angel at 11:57 pm on July 1, 2016

Bullshit. Your ignorance is really something to behold.
What exactly was Obama *FIRST* at doing?

The immigration act and the marxist integrationist movements took hold in the 1960s, that is a matter of public record. There is nothing anti-White that Obama has done that is unique to him, and none of these racially destructive policies would likely be stopped if Hillary got elected even though she's White. YOUR ignorance is showing

Forever Angel Posted at 8:57 pm on July 1, 2016
Quote: from kidd rune at 8:10 pm on July 1, 2016

Quote: from Forever Angel at 8:26 pm on July 1, 2016

that was started by the mulatto president.
No it wasn't. This destructive egalitarian nonsense began to take hold in America in the 1960s...

Bullshit. Your ignorance is really something to behold.
SovSull Posted at 7:56 pm on July 1, 2016
another good ass thread on the web site meant to help children
kidd rune Posted at 6:10 pm on July 1, 2016
Quote: from Forever Angel at 8:26 pm on July 1, 2016

that was started by the mulatto president.
No it wasn't. This destructive egalitarian nonsense began to take hold in America in the 1960s...
Most recent 15 of 17 previous replies displayed.