LiveWire Network Peer Answers Peer Support Teen Forums Tech Forums College Forums 255 users online 275527 members 17 active today Advertise Here Sign In
TeenCollegeTechPhotos | Quizzes | LiveSecret | Memberlist | Dictionary | FAQ
You have 1 new message.
Emergency Help
Until you sign up you can't do much. Yes, it's free.

Membername:
Password:
Already have an account?
Invite Friends
Active Members
Groups
Contests
Moderators
0 online / 0 MPM
Fresh Topics
  LiveWire / Teen Forums / Sexuality / Adding Reply

Quoting Post
Topic why are guys such pigs?
Membername   Not a member? Sign Up Free (takes 20 seconds)
Password   Forgotten your password?
Font:   Size:   Color:

FAQ Keyword Search:
Post Options
Favorites Manager
Notify me of new replies to this topic by email
Notify me of new replies to this topic by private message
Original Post
KatieMeyers Posted at 2:25 am on Aug. 15, 2016
why do guys continue doing something even after you tell them no and tell them to stop?

Replies
ashleigh7 Posted at 8:02 am on Jan. 6, 2017
Ya it's people....not gust guys....or the individual. I wouldn't condemn all guys, because I know some totally awesome guys and some totally lame girls. And vice versa. : ) But the dude in question sounds like a jerk and I would leave him be....in my opinion : )
Chino Posted at 6:40 pm on Jan. 5, 2017
Quote: from DevyGee at 10:29 pm on Dec. 23, 2016

One simple word.......Genetics

If girls are going to generalize why guys are horndogs then I guess we can ask why are girls goldiggers?

See how bad it is to generalize?  

DevyGee Posted at 10:29 pm on Dec. 23, 2016
One simple word.......Genetics
Shogun villimax Posted at 6:25 am on Aug. 17, 2016
Quote: from KatieMeyers at 2:25 am on Aug. 15, 2016

why do guys continue doing something even after you tell them no and tell them to stop?

Thats what DUMB guys do.  
Smart guys actually listen to their women and do their best to
keep the stress level down!
hawkeye Posted at 2:40 pm on Aug. 16, 2016
Quote: from Innuendo Girl at 4:08 pm on Aug. 15, 2016

Because for literally their entire lives they haven't faced any real consequences

You don't really believe that do you?

young22 Posted at 1:11 pm on Aug. 16, 2016
Hmmm, where is this kind of stuff happening. I can understand if stuff like this are happening in clubs/nightlife spots because drunk guys are sort of on autopilot when it comes to this kind of stuff.
Innuendo Girl Posted at 1:08 pm on Aug. 15, 2016
Because for literally their entire lives they haven't faced any real consequences
PBScott Posted at 7:25 am on Aug. 15, 2016
Not all men are like that... those boys got no game.

Women can be equally annoying... but that domination crap your talking about means they are not worth your time. They wouldn't act like that if they cared about you.

Anonymous Posted at 6:24 am on Aug. 15, 2016
Agreed. I honestly think it's hormones. Men are full of testosterone which makes them the more aggressive sex. Nothing I can't more than when a guy would be all over me and i'd tell him to stop and he'd try and make it seem like I was over reacting. "I'm just playing!" I once had a guy who wouldn't get it and I felt threateneded and I punched him in the nose (breaking it) and he started crying (lol) and I just told him "Why are you crying? I was only playing."

I would not suggest this, but do not ever let a guy manipulate you or ever make you feel like you have to give him sex. That also goes for girls as well. Don't let anyone make you feel like you have to do something you aren't comfortable with.

KatieMeyers Posted at 3:47 am on Aug. 15, 2016
Quote: from Jack8714 at 2:34 am on Aug. 15, 2016

People*
Not just men

well in MY experiences its always been guys that dont understand that touching somebody and being told to stop means they should stop.
also in my experiences,  girls understand my boundries and if i tell them im not comfortable with something then theyll stop

Jack8714 Posted at 2:34 am on Aug. 15, 2016
People*
Not just men
All 11 previous replies displayed.