LiveWire Network Peer Answers Peer Support Teen Forums Tech Forums College Forums 263 users online 275515 members 43 active today Advertise Here Sign In
TeenCollegeTechPhotos | Quizzes | LiveSecret | Memberlist | Dictionary | FAQ
You have 1 new message.
Emergency Help
Until you sign up you can't do much. Yes, it's free.

Sign Up Now
Membername:
Password:
Already have an account?
Invite Friends
Active Members
Groups
Contests
Moderators
0 online / 0 MPM
Fresh Topics
  LiveWire / Teen Forums / Music / Viewing Topic

All Time Favorite bands and artists
What are yours?
Replies: 491Last Post Jan. 4 7:07am by riksssu
Welcome to LiveWire!
We're Stronger Together.
Join the Community
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 .. 30 31 32 33  Next » Email Print Favorite
( musicfan3  )


Visionary
Reply
Quote: from ShinodaFan at 4:36 pm on April 19, 2009

Quote: from musicfan3 at 2:33 pm on April 19, 2009

Quote: from ShinodaFan at 4:28 pm on April 19, 2009

Quote: from musicfan3 at 2:26 pm on April 19, 2009

Quote: from ShinodaFan at 4:23 pm on April 19, 2009

Disturbed. They're simply amazing.
   

     
  I know! I'm still very much in love with The Sickness. I'm not too into Destructible.


Gawd, I love all of their albums, they're the only ones I could listen to all four of the albums without skipping tracks. I'm really in love with Dave Draiman's voice and his ability to be so diverse with it. I love all of the albums, but my favorite would have to be Ten Thousand Fists.

 

 
 I love everything up to Destructible..I guess I gotta get used to it. Its just different.


I think Indestructible is great, but I also feel like when a band has had a siginificant amount of success, they try to change up their sound and usually it doesn't work out but for Disturbed I think it worked out well. Then again, I'm kind of a die hard Disturbed fan so I could be a bit biased. =] A close second and third for me would be Three Days Grace and Seether.


You seem to have great taste in music. Do you got a last fm?

-------
http://www.last.fm/user/Musicfanx3
NEW LASTFM


2:38 pm on April 19, 2009 | Joined: July 2008 | Days Active: 280
Join to learn more about musicfan3 Texas, United States | Straight Female | Posts: 6,127 | Points: 9,258
LiveWire Humor
JTHM


Swami

Patron
Reply
Quote: from ShinodaFan at 5:36 pm on April 19, 2009

Quote: from musicfan3 at 2:33 pm on April 19, 2009

Quote: from ShinodaFan at 4:28 pm on April 19, 2009

Quote: from musicfan3 at 2:26 pm on April 19, 2009

Quote: from ShinodaFan at 4:23 pm on April 19, 2009

Disturbed. They're simply amazing.
   

     
  I know! I'm still very much in love with The Sickness. I'm not too into Destructible.


Gawd, I love all of their albums, they're the only ones I could listen to all four of the albums without skipping tracks. I'm really in love with Dave Draiman's voice and his ability to be so diverse with it. I love all of the albums, but my favorite would have to be Ten Thousand Fists.

 

 
 I love everything up to Destructible..I guess I gotta get used to it. Its just different.


I think Indestructible is great, but I also feel like when a band has had a siginificant amount of success, they try to change up their sound and usually it doesn't work out but for Disturbed I think it worked out well. Then again, I'm kind of a die hard Disturbed fan so I could be a bit biased. =] A close second and third for me would be Three Days Grace and Seether.

I haven't listened to the newest album, but I've loved everything so far otherwise. I still wear a Disturbed necklace I got when I first got into them like six years ago, haha. I'd love to see them again.

-------
ಠ_ಠ


2:41 pm on April 19, 2009 | Joined: April 2007 | Days Active: 852
Join to learn more about JTHM New York, United States | GLBT Ally Female | Posts: 18,236 | Points: 28,014
( musicfan3  )


Visionary
Reply
Quote: from speakslow13 at 4:30 pm on April 19, 2009

Tegan and Sara, The Dresden Dolls/Amanda Palmer, Death Cab For Cutie, Vermillion Lies, or City and Colour.
Those are my favorites right now. But, if I had to pick one it'd probably Tegan and Sara.

Tegan and Sara are so-so for me.

-------
http://www.last.fm/user/Musicfanx3
NEW LASTFM


2:42 pm on April 19, 2009 | Joined: July 2008 | Days Active: 280
Join to learn more about musicfan3 Texas, United States | Straight Female | Posts: 6,127 | Points: 9,258
speakslow13


Technician
Reply
Quote: from musicfan3 at 5:42 pm on April 19, 2009

Quote: from speakslow13 at 4:30 pm on April 19, 2009

Tegan and Sara, The Dresden Dolls/Amanda Palmer, Death Cab For Cutie, Vermillion Lies, or City and Colour.  
 Those are my favorites right now. But, if I had to pick one it'd probably Tegan and Sara.

Tegan and Sara are so-so for me.


Ehh they're not for everyone.
Some people only like Sara's songs, others only like Tegan's, and some just don't like they're voices.


2:44 pm on April 19, 2009 | Joined: April 2009 | Days Active: 13
Join to learn more about speakslow13 New Jersey, United States | Lesbian Female | Posts: 133 | Points: 281
( musicfan3  )


Visionary
Reply
Quote: from JTHM at 4:41 pm on April 19, 2009

Quote: from ShinodaFan at 5:36 pm on April 19, 2009

Quote: from musicfan3 at 2:33 pm on April 19, 2009

Quote: from ShinodaFan at 4:28 pm on April 19, 2009

Quote: from musicfan3 at 2:26 pm on April 19, 2009

Quote: from ShinodaFan at 4:23 pm on April 19, 2009

Disturbed. They're simply amazing.

     
   I know! I'm still very much in love with The Sickness. I'm not too into Destructible.


Gawd, I love all of their albums, they're the only ones I could listen to all four of the albums without skipping tracks. I'm really in love with Dave Draiman's voice and his ability to be so diverse with it. I love all of the albums, but my favorite would have to be Ten Thousand Fists.

   
  I love everything up to Destructible..I guess I gotta get used to it. Its just different.


I think Indestructible is great, but I also feel like when a band has had a siginificant amount of success, they try to change up their sound and usually it doesn't work out but for Disturbed I think it worked out well. Then again, I'm kind of a die hard Disturbed fan so I could be a bit biased. =] A close second and third for me would be Three Days Grace and Seether.

I haven't listened to the newest album, but I've loved everything so far otherwise. I still wear a Disturbed necklace I got when I first got into them like six years ago, haha. I'd love to see them again.



I'm so jealous. Dave is an amazing singer. I live the angst in his voice.

-------
http://www.last.fm/user/Musicfanx3
NEW LASTFM


2:46 pm on April 19, 2009 | Joined: July 2008 | Days Active: 280
Join to learn more about musicfan3 Texas, United States | Straight Female | Posts: 6,127 | Points: 9,258
( musicfan3  )


Visionary
Reply
Quote: from speakslow13 at 4:44 pm on April 19, 2009

Quote: from musicfan3 at 5:42 pm on April 19, 2009

Quote: from speakslow13 at 4:30 pm on April 19, 2009

Tegan and Sara, The Dresden Dolls/Amanda Palmer, Death Cab For Cutie, Vermillion Lies, or City and Colour.
  Those are my favorites right now. But, if I had to pick one it'd probably Tegan and Sara.

 

 Tegan and Sara are so-so for me.


Ehh they're not for everyone.
Some people only like Sara's songs, others only like Tegan's, and some just don't like they're voices.



I like Meg and Dia better.

-------
http://www.last.fm/user/Musicfanx3
NEW LASTFM


2:48 pm on April 19, 2009 | Joined: July 2008 | Days Active: 280
Join to learn more about musicfan3 Texas, United States | Straight Female | Posts: 6,127 | Points: 9,258
kleigh


Guru

Patron
Reply
Quote: from JTHM at 6:33 pm on April 19, 2009

Quote: from kleigh at 5:26 pm on April 19, 2009

something corporate, jimmy eat world, motion city soundtrack and death cab

The guys from MCS are really cool. :P I met them a couple times and they were always really nice. I have a couple signed posters around my room, even though they're not my favorite. I used to really love them, but I'm not so into the newest album. :X They're still awesome, in any case.



whoa really? i'm so in love with the most recent album!

-------
last.fm / tumblr / lj

2:50 pm on April 19, 2009 | Joined: April 2005 | Days Active: 1,187
Join to learn more about kleigh Nova Scotia, Canada | Queer Female | Posts: 12,015 | Points: 24,512
ShinodaFan


Executive
Reply
Quote: from JTHM at 2:41 pm on April 19, 2009

Quote: from ShinodaFan at 5:36 pm on April 19, 2009

Quote: from musicfan3 at 2:33 pm on April 19, 2009

Quote: from ShinodaFan at 4:28 pm on April 19, 2009

Quote: from musicfan3 at 2:26 pm on April 19, 2009

Quote: from ShinodaFan at 4:23 pm on April 19, 2009

Disturbed. They're simply amazing.

     
   I know! I'm still very much in love with The Sickness. I'm not too into Destructible.


Gawd, I love all of their albums, they're the only ones I could listen to all four of the albums without skipping tracks. I'm really in love with Dave Draiman's voice and his ability to be so diverse with it. I love all of the albums, but my favorite would have to be Ten Thousand Fists.

   
  I love everything up to Destructible..I guess I gotta get used to it. Its just different.


I think Indestructible is great, but I also feel like when a band has had a siginificant amount of success, they try to change up their sound and usually it doesn't work out but for Disturbed I think it worked out well. Then again, I'm kind of a die hard Disturbed fan so I could be a bit biased. =] A close second and third for me would be Three Days Grace and Seether.

I haven't listened to the newest album, but I've loved everything so far otherwise. I still wear a Disturbed necklace I got when I first got into them like six years ago, haha. I'd love to see them again.


Awesome. I met Dave once and I asked him if I could touch his head and he said yeah. Lol. I know that sounded weird but he was totally cool about it. And then he gave me a signed T-shirt. I'm just waiting for the day for them to come back to St. Louis. Lol.

-------
If we don't make it alive, then it's a hell of a good day to die,
All our light that shines through only lasts for so long.

2:56 pm on April 19, 2009 | Joined: Oct. 2008 | Days Active: 227
Join to learn more about ShinodaFan Missouri, United States | Bisexual Female | Posts: 954 | Points: 3,339
JTHM


Swami

Patron
Reply
I've just never gotten into it as much as the others. I don't think it's bad, I just like Commit This To Memory more. :X

I will admit though, that I am totally in love with the song Antonia. <3

I'd love to see them again. Maybe seeing them perform Even If It Kills Me live would get me more into it, dunno. :P

-------
ಠ_ಠ


2:59 pm on April 19, 2009 | Joined: April 2007 | Days Active: 852
Join to learn more about JTHM New York, United States | GLBT Ally Female | Posts: 18,236 | Points: 28,014
speakslow13


Technician
Reply
Quote: from musicfan3 at 5:48 pm on April 19, 2009

Quote: from speakslow13 at 4:44 pm on April 19, 2009

Quote: from musicfan3 at 5:42 pm on April 19, 2009

Quote: from speakslow13 at 4:30 pm on April 19, 2009

Tegan and Sara, The Dresden Dolls/Amanda Palmer, Death Cab For Cutie, Vermillion Lies, or City and Colour.    
  Those are my favorites right now. But, if I had to pick one it'd probably Tegan and Sara.

  Tegan and Sara are so-so for me.


 

 Ehh they're not for everyone.  
 Some people only like Sara's songs, others only like Tegan's, and some just don't like they're voices.


 
I like Meg and Dia better.


I hate it when people compare Tegan and Sara to Meg and Dia.
They're completely different.


2:59 pm on April 19, 2009 | Joined: April 2009 | Days Active: 13
Join to learn more about speakslow13 New Jersey, United States | Lesbian Female | Posts: 133 | Points: 281
SoNiCfAN123


srsly dude

Patron
Reply
Nickelback

-------
"I am no friend scum!"
LW husband ♥
If you like bagels, copy this and put it in your signature.
NEW season

3:02 pm on April 19, 2009 | Joined: Jan. 2005 | Days Active: 743
Join to learn more about SoNiCfAN123 New York, United States | Asexual Female | Posts: 20,759 | Points: 32,975
( musicfan3  )


Visionary
Reply
Quote: from speakslow13 at 4:59 pm on April 19, 2009

Quote: from musicfan3 at 5:48 pm on April 19, 2009

Quote: from speakslow13 at 4:44 pm on April 19, 2009

Quote: from musicfan3 at 5:42 pm on April 19, 2009

Quote: from speakslow13 at 4:30 pm on April 19, 2009

Tegan and Sara, The Dresden Dolls/Amanda Palmer, Death Cab For Cutie, Vermillion Lies, or City and Colour.
   Those are my favorites right now. But, if I had to pick one it'd probably Tegan and Sara.

   

  Tegan and Sara are so-so for me.


  Ehh they're not for everyone.
  Some people only like Sara's songs, others only like Tegan's, and some just don't like they're voices.


 

 
 I like Meg and Dia better.


I hate it when people compare Tegan and Sara to Meg and Dia.
They're completely different.


I agree but the styles are similar.

-------
http://www.last.fm/user/Musicfanx3
NEW LASTFM


3:04 pm on April 19, 2009 | Joined: July 2008 | Days Active: 280
Join to learn more about musicfan3 Texas, United States | Straight Female | Posts: 6,127 | Points: 9,258
( musicfan3  )


Visionary
Reply
Quote: from SoNiCfAN123 at 5:02 pm on April 19, 2009

Nickelback

I like them but I hate how they get lumped in with bands liked Stained, Hinder, and Creed.

-------
http://www.last.fm/user/Musicfanx3
NEW LASTFM


3:06 pm on April 19, 2009 | Joined: July 2008 | Days Active: 280
Join to learn more about musicfan3 Texas, United States | Straight Female | Posts: 6,127 | Points: 9,258
chelseamorgan

Guru

Patron
Reply
Motion City Soundtrack or Say Anything.

-------
together let us seek the heights.

3:08 pm on April 19, 2009 | Joined: Dec. 2007 | Days Active: 767
Join to learn more about chelseamorgan Texas, United States | Straight Female | Posts: 13,167 | Points: 22,135
speakslow13


Technician
Reply
Quote: from musicfan3 at 6:04 pm on April 19, 2009

Quote: from speakslow13 at 4:59 pm on April 19, 2009

Quote: from musicfan3 at 5:48 pm on April 19, 2009

Quote: from speakslow13 at 4:44 pm on April 19, 2009

Quote: from musicfan3 at 5:42 pm on April 19, 2009

Quote: from speakslow13 at 4:30 pm on April 19, 2009

Tegan and Sara, The Dresden Dolls/Amanda Palmer, Death Cab For Cutie, Vermillion Lies, or City and Colour.      
    Those are my favorites right now. But, if I had to pick one it'd probably Tegan and Sara.

   Tegan and Sara are so-so for me.


   

  Ehh they're not for everyone.    
  Some people only like Sara's songs, others only like Tegan's, and some just don't like they're voices.


   
  I like Meg and Dia better.


 

 I hate it when people compare Tegan and Sara to Meg and Dia.  
 They're completely different.


I agree but the styles are similar.


Ish, but not really enough to compared them.
They're vaguely similar.
Tegan and Sara are closer to An Horse than Meg and Dia.


3:08 pm on April 19, 2009 | Joined: April 2009 | Days Active: 13
Join to learn more about speakslow13 New Jersey, United States | Lesbian Female | Posts: 133 | Points: 281
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 .. 30 31 32 33  Next » Email Print Favorite

Quick Reply

You are signed in as our guest.

Looking for something else?
 

  LiveWire / Teen Forums / Music / Viewing Topic